Reportage: Can Indonesia go global like India?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM v: Visitors flock to Taj Mahal in Agra, one of the popular tourism spots in India. (JP/Imanuddin Razak)India, a South Asian country globally second to China in terms of population and seventh in terms of land territory, is still struggling to improve the prosperity of its people. Yet, it has thoroughly developed itself into a global IT (information technology) powerhouse. The Jakarta Post’s Iman...
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- KPK raids PLN president director's house in Jakarta