Swedish PM Reinfeldt to visit RI to strengthen ties
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s trade with all the major global players has been in decline this year due to the severe economic slowdown in Europe and the US. But Sweden’s trade with Indonesia has grown by 58.33 percent in the first eight months of this year.
Trade between Indonesia and Sweden, the land of innovations, entrepreneurship and sustainable development, surged to US$1.09 billion in the first e...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018