Swedish PM Reinfeldt to visit RI to strengthen ties
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s trade with all the major global players has been in decline this year due to the severe economic slowdown in Europe and the US. But Sweden’s trade with Indonesia has grown by 58.33 percent in the first eight months of this year.
Trade between Indonesia and Sweden, the land of innovations, entrepreneurship and sustainable development, surged to US$1.09 billion in the first e...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote