Swedish PM Reinfeldt to visit RI to strengthen ties
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s trade with all the major global players has been in decline this year due to the severe economic slowdown in Europe and the US. But Sweden’s trade with Indonesia has grown by 58.33 percent in the first eight months of this year.
Trade between Indonesia and Sweden, the land of innovations, entrepreneurship and sustainable development, surged to US$1.09 billion in the first e...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building