Swedish PM Reinfeldt to visit RI to strengthen ties
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s trade with all the major global players has been in decline this year due to the severe economic slowdown in Europe and the US. But Sweden’s trade with Indonesia has grown by 58.33 percent in the first eight months of this year.
Trade between Indonesia and Sweden, the land of innovations, entrepreneurship and sustainable development, surged to US$1.09 billion in the first e...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers