Garuda to promote RI investment to travelers
The Jakarta Post
The Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) says it will work with national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia to boost investment in Indonesia.
BKPM chief M. Chatib Basri and Garuda Indonesia president director Emirsyah Satar signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to promote the BKPM abroad at BKPM’s office in Central Jakarta on Monday.
“Investment always starts from connectivity, ...
- Locals traumatized after farmer eaten by snake
- Riau Police dispatch personnel to secure 313 rally
- Apple’s first R&D center to operate in second quarter
- NU, Muhammadiyah call on members to avoid 313 rally
- Thousands to hit capital for anti-Ahok rally on Friday
- KPU Jakarta head denies special relationship with Anies
- Woman tries to bring bayonet into courtroom for Ahok trial
- Indonesia-European trade talks on track; to conclude this year
- Jokowi and Hollande did not discuss death penalty: Foreign Minister
- Money, personal grudge thought to be behind murder of Medan journalist