Garuda to promote RI investment to travelers
The Jakarta Post
The Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) says it will work with national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia to boost investment in Indonesia.
BKPM chief M. Chatib Basri and Garuda Indonesia president director Emirsyah Satar signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to promote the BKPM abroad at BKPM’s office in Central Jakarta on Monday.
“Investment always starts from connectivity, ...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan