Garuda to promote RI investment to travelers
The Jakarta Post
The Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) says it will work with national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia to boost investment in Indonesia.
BKPM chief M. Chatib Basri and Garuda Indonesia president director Emirsyah Satar signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to promote the BKPM abroad at BKPM’s office in Central Jakarta on Monday.
“Investment always starts from connectivity, ...
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge