Garuda to promote RI investment to travelers
The Jakarta Post
The Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) says it will work with national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia to boost investment in Indonesia.
BKPM chief M. Chatib Basri and Garuda Indonesia president director Emirsyah Satar signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to promote the BKPM abroad at BKPM’s office in Central Jakarta on Monday.
“Investment always starts from connectivity, ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed