SMEs to be exempt from minimum wage obligation
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The government plans to be lenient with small and medium enterprises (SMEs) by not insisting outright that they pay their workers the new minimum wage.
“SME businesses can propose a postponement if they feel the new minimum wage is too much of a burden,” Manpower and Transmigration Minister Muhaimin Iskandar told reporters after a coordination meeting on labor at the Office of the Coor...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Jokowi installs new Air Force chief of staff
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban