SMEs to be exempt from minimum wage obligation
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The government plans to be lenient with small and medium enterprises (SMEs) by not insisting outright that they pay their workers the new minimum wage.
“SME businesses can propose a postponement if they feel the new minimum wage is too much of a burden,” Manpower and Transmigration Minister Muhaimin Iskandar told reporters after a coordination meeting on labor at the Office of the Coor...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine