Muharram, a time for building a tolerant Indonesia
Islamic New Year is coming. Unlike New Year of the Gregorian calendar, Islamic New Year is less popular in terms of its being a pleasurable event and great celebration. Even a lot of Muslims are apt to celebrate the latter in a joyous and gleeful manner and leave the former behind.
The true nature of Islamic New Year does not lie in a pretentious festival, but rests on how the Muslims refle...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017