Muharram, a time for building a tolerant Indonesia
Islamic New Year is coming. Unlike New Year of the Gregorian calendar, Islamic New Year is less popular in terms of its being a pleasurable event and great celebration. Even a lot of Muslims are apt to celebrate the latter in a joyous and gleeful manner and leave the former behind.
The true nature of Islamic New Year does not lie in a pretentious festival, but rests on how the Muslims refle...
- Ahok’s loss may lead to Cabinet shake-up
- EA leaks more info on upcoming ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- Exhibition to showcase Indonesian cultural heritage for UNESCO list opened
- INSIGHT: Plight of international refugees
- City Hall adorned with wreaths thanking Ahok-Djarot
- Indonesian delegation to embark on series of high-impact visits this week
- 34th Anniversary: May we grow and bloom together
- EDITORIAL: Love our Earth
- BTS wins 9th Shorty Awards
- Lee Min-ho opens up on enlistment