Muharram, a time for building a tolerant Indonesia
Islamic New Year is coming. Unlike New Year of the Gregorian calendar, Islamic New Year is less popular in terms of its being a pleasurable event and great celebration. Even a lot of Muslims are apt to celebrate the latter in a joyous and gleeful manner and leave the former behind.
The true nature of Islamic New Year does not lie in a pretentious festival, but rests on how the Muslims refle...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden