Kontras receives international recognition
The Jakarta Post
The Commission for Missing Persons and Victims of Violence (Kontras), a human rights NGO, has become the first Asian organization to receive Argentina’s Emilio F. Mignone International Human Rights Prize.
“I want to congratulate you on behalf of my embassy and government,” Argentinian Ambassador to Indonesia Javier A. Sanz de Urquiza said after presenting the announcement letter at th...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- West Java residents return to their homes after deadly tremor
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief