Kontras receives international recognition
The Jakarta Post
The Commission for Missing Persons and Victims of Violence (Kontras), a human rights NGO, has become the first Asian organization to receive Argentina’s Emilio F. Mignone International Human Rights Prize.
“I want to congratulate you on behalf of my embassy and government,” Argentinian Ambassador to Indonesia Javier A. Sanz de Urquiza said after presenting the announcement letter at th...
- Sandiaga Uno waiting for Ahok’s family’s permission to visit him
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- First female infantry captain marks change of the guard in London
- Clinton praises Aceh tsunami recovery efforts
- Over 8,000 migrants rescued in Med in 48 hours
- Telkomsel's data usage surges 136% during Lebaran
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Facebook to produce own TV series, games
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit