Kontras receives international recognition
The Jakarta Post
The Commission for Missing Persons and Victims of Violence (Kontras), a human rights NGO, has become the first Asian organization to receive Argentina’s Emilio F. Mignone International Human Rights Prize.
“I want to congratulate you on behalf of my embassy and government,” Argentinian Ambassador to Indonesia Javier A. Sanz de Urquiza said after presenting the announcement letter at th...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official