Kontras receives international recognition
The Jakarta Post
The Commission for Missing Persons and Victims of Violence (Kontras), a human rights NGO, has become the first Asian organization to receive Argentina’s Emilio F. Mignone International Human Rights Prize.
“I want to congratulate you on behalf of my embassy and government,” Argentinian Ambassador to Indonesia Javier A. Sanz de Urquiza said after presenting the announcement letter at th...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore