US cultural diplomacy put back on the map
Curtis S. Chin, Christopher Merrill, F. William Smullen III and Charles H. Webb, Jr.
Indonesia was not on US President Barack Obama’s Southeast Asian itinerary as he made his first trip abroad since winning reelection. But like many visitors to Southeast Asia, he might have enjoyed a brief respite from worries back home when he was in our region.
High US unemployment, tough negotiations with the US Congress over budget deficits, and ongoing hearings into the killing of th...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer