US cultural diplomacy put back on the map
Curtis S. Chin, Christopher Merrill, F. William Smullen III and Charles H. Webb, Jr.
Indonesia was not on US President Barack Obama’s Southeast Asian itinerary as he made his first trip abroad since winning reelection. But like many visitors to Southeast Asia, he might have enjoyed a brief respite from worries back home when he was in our region.
High US unemployment, tough negotiations with the US Congress over budget deficits, and ongoing hearings into the killing of th...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building