Going with the flow of Indonesia’s wine affair
Sondang Grace Sirait
(Courtesy of VIN+)Yohan Handoyo will never forget his first encounter with wine more than a decade ago. Enticed by a flowery review in a Sydney newspaper, the then student at the University of New South Wales saved up enough money to buy the five-star rated bottle.
“Then I called up my drinking buddies and said, ‘guys, let’s be civilized’,” he recalls, laughing.
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry