Going with the flow of Indonesia’s wine affair
Sondang Grace Sirait
(Courtesy of VIN+)Yohan Handoyo will never forget his first encounter with wine more than a decade ago. Enticed by a flowery review in a Sydney newspaper, the then student at the University of New South Wales saved up enough money to buy the five-star rated bottle.
“Then I called up my drinking buddies and said, ‘guys, let’s be civilized’,” he recalls, laughing.
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism
- Transportation Ministry to issue NOTAM for King Salman’s arrival