Going with the flow of Indonesia’s wine affair
Sondang Grace Sirait
(Courtesy of VIN+)Yohan Handoyo will never forget his first encounter with wine more than a decade ago. Enticed by a flowery review in a Sydney newspaper, the then student at the University of New South Wales saved up enough money to buy the five-star rated bottle.
“Then I called up my drinking buddies and said, ‘guys, let’s be civilized’,” he recalls, laughing.
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Costly holiday
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Macron in Russia for high
- Amnesty highlights sex