Burst dike floods dozens of homes
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
Nothing left to do: Ratna (left), a resident in Ulujami Raya, Pesanggrahan, Jakarta, observes water on Saturday that has submerged the area for three days. (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)Dozens of families were evacuated on Sunday after floodwaters burst a river embankment in the low-lying Kampung Makasar residential area, East Jakarta.
Jakarta Disaster Mitigation Agency (BPBD) chief Arfan Arkili s...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building