National scene: Anticorruption not yet satisfying, says SBY
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said on Tuesday that budget misappropriation and collusion practices were still rampant among bureaucrats across the nation, suggesting that the country’s anticorruption bodies should have done better.
“To my conclusion, Indonesia’s corruption eradication efforts have led to real impacts. For example, the anticorruption climate has begun to ...
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots
- Radicalism has dangerous effect on economy