National scene: Anticorruption not yet satisfying, says SBY
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said on Tuesday that budget misappropriation and collusion practices were still rampant among bureaucrats across the nation, suggesting that the country’s anticorruption bodies should have done better.
“To my conclusion, Indonesia’s corruption eradication efforts have led to real impacts. For example, the anticorruption climate has begun to ...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island