National scene: Anticorruption not yet satisfying, says SBY
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said on Tuesday that budget misappropriation and collusion practices were still rampant among bureaucrats across the nation, suggesting that the country’s anticorruption bodies should have done better.
“To my conclusion, Indonesia’s corruption eradication efforts have led to real impacts. For example, the anticorruption climate has begun to ...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017