National scene: Anticorruption not yet satisfying, says SBY
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said on Tuesday that budget misappropriation and collusion practices were still rampant among bureaucrats across the nation, suggesting that the country’s anticorruption bodies should have done better.
“To my conclusion, Indonesia’s corruption eradication efforts have led to real impacts. For example, the anticorruption climate has begun to ...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage