Taking it to the Internet: People Power 2.0
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Petitioning: The Facebook group "Save KPK, Save Indonesia" has been flooded with activity, partially due to the widespread use of social media in the country.Senior rocker Mick Jagger once famously sang about how he heard the sound of marching and charging feet everywhere, as violent anti-establishment riots rocked American and European soil and pitted students and young people against the authori...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Costly holiday
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back