Taking it to the Internet: People Power 2.0
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Petitioning: The Facebook group "Save KPK, Save Indonesia" has been flooded with activity, partially due to the widespread use of social media in the country.Senior rocker Mick Jagger once famously sang about how he heard the sound of marching and charging feet everywhere, as violent anti-establishment riots rocked American and European soil and pitted students and young people against the authori...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'