Your letters: Royalty for lungs of the world
The Jakarta Post
At the 1972 Earth Summit in Stockholm, the preservation of nature began to receive serious attention.
Serious discussions about ecological issues continue. Through the media, we often hear jargon like “Go Green”, “Back to Nature” and “Save the Earth”.
Many conferences have been organized that spend large amounts of money. Those conferences were organized by the United Na...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom