Your letters: Royalty for lungs of the world
The Jakarta Post
At the 1972 Earth Summit in Stockholm, the preservation of nature began to receive serious attention.
Serious discussions about ecological issues continue. Through the media, we often hear jargon like “Go Green”, “Back to Nature” and “Save the Earth”.
Many conferences have been organized that spend large amounts of money. Those conferences were organized by the United Na...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”