Your letters: Royalty for lungs of the world
The Jakarta Post
At the 1972 Earth Summit in Stockholm, the preservation of nature began to receive serious attention.
Serious discussions about ecological issues continue. Through the media, we often hear jargon like “Go Green”, “Back to Nature” and “Save the Earth”.
Many conferences have been organized that spend large amounts of money. Those conferences were organized by the United Na...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani