Your letters: Royalty for lungs of the world
The Jakarta Post
At the 1972 Earth Summit in Stockholm, the preservation of nature began to receive serious attention.
Serious discussions about ecological issues continue. Through the media, we often hear jargon like “Go Green”, “Back to Nature” and “Save the Earth”.
Many conferences have been organized that spend large amounts of money. Those conferences were organized by the United Na...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga