Shapes of English
As a language of wider communication or lingua franca, English continues to spread and permeate globally, crossing the boundaries of different nationalities.
To describe the fluidity of the English language, the term “hybrid Englishes” has been coined and is well-accepted as a standard term in literature on historical linguistics, applied linguistics and English language teaching. Engl...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Continuous profit from quail-waste based biogas
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Turkish-led forces in control of Syria's Afrin city
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Tonnes of garbage cleaned up from Galapagos coast