Musicians, graft watchdog unite to fight corruption
The Jakarta Post
Aware of the power of music to influence people, antigraft watchdog Indonesian Corruption Watch (ICW) has joined forces with some of the country’s finest independent musicians to produce an album to promote its anticorruption campaign.
During the past three months, under the auspices of the ICW, bands and musicians including Zeke Khaseli, Bali-based grunge outfit Navicula, Jakarta-based r...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film