Analysis: Biggest polluters ‘cop out’ of COP18
PREMIUM Just days before the US presidential elections, Superstorm Sandy took its toll on the northeastern coast of the United States of America. President Obama proclaimed that “climate change is not a hoax”, it is a reality that needs attention and action. Just weeks later, the US delegation to the Doha conference declined yet again to join the international community in their effort to extend the K...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...