Golkar’s Fahd El Fouz gets 2.5-year jail sentence
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Corruption Court sentenced on Tuesday Golkar Party politician Fahd El Fouz to two years and six months in prison for bribing a lawmaker to win regional development funding.
The panel of judges found Fahd guilty of violating Article 5 of the 2001 Corruption Law. The judges also found that Fahd committed his crime together with businessman Haris Andi Surachman, who has been named ...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m