Golkar’s Fahd El Fouz gets 2.5-year jail sentence
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Corruption Court sentenced on Tuesday Golkar Party politician Fahd El Fouz to two years and six months in prison for bribing a lawmaker to win regional development funding.
The panel of judges found Fahd guilty of violating Article 5 of the 2001 Corruption Law. The judges also found that Fahd committed his crime together with businessman Haris Andi Surachman, who has been named ...
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers