Golkar’s Fahd El Fouz gets 2.5-year jail sentence
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Corruption Court sentenced on Tuesday Golkar Party politician Fahd El Fouz to two years and six months in prison for bribing a lawmaker to win regional development funding.
The panel of judges found Fahd guilty of violating Article 5 of the 2001 Corruption Law. The judges also found that Fahd committed his crime together with businessman Haris Andi Surachman, who has been named ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya