Discourse: Marty lays out foreign policy priorities for 2013
The Jakarta Post
As Indonesia takes over chairmanship of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) in 2013, continuity in foreign policy will be paramount in handling regional dynamics as well as past and recent disputes. Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa talks to The Jakarta Post’s Yohanna Ririhena and Novan Iman Santosa on the issues involved. Below are excerpts from the interview:
Question: If 2011 ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- State lender BNI to open branch office in Melbourne