Editorial: Missing out on the gas boom
The Jakarta Post
While global energy news headlines over the past few months have been dominated by stories on the shale gas booms in the United States and Australia, which will soon make the two countries the world’s largest gas exporters, Indonesia has again postponed the approval of the contract for the development of the East Natuna gas field in the South China Sea.
We understand that the disbandment ...
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- Welcoming ASEAN's new secretary-general
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m