Editorial: Missing out on the gas boom
The Jakarta Post
While global energy news headlines over the past few months have been dominated by stories on the shale gas booms in the United States and Australia, which will soon make the two countries the world’s largest gas exporters, Indonesia has again postponed the approval of the contract for the development of the East Natuna gas field in the South China Sea.
We understand that the disbandment ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- How a woman saves stray dogs in Lombok, alone