Asian Agri told to pay Rp 2.52t in fines
The Jakarta Post
The Supreme Court has ordered agribusiness giant Asian Agri Group to pay Rp 2.52 trillion (US$258.5 million) in fines and sentenced its former tax manager, Suwir Laut, to two years in prison in one of the most controversial tax evasion cases in the country.
The ruling was the Supreme Court’s first verdict in a tax evasion case.
“The fine must be paid within one year,” Supreme ...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister