Asian Agri told to pay Rp 2.52t in fines
The Jakarta Post
The Supreme Court has ordered agribusiness giant Asian Agri Group to pay Rp 2.52 trillion (US$258.5 million) in fines and sentenced its former tax manager, Suwir Laut, to two years in prison in one of the most controversial tax evasion cases in the country.
The ruling was the Supreme Court’s first verdict in a tax evasion case.
“The fine must be paid within one year,” Supreme ...
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake