Rp 1.6 billion up for grabs at Super League
The Jakarta Post
Semarang, Central Java: Shuttlers will have a chance to grab a total of Rp 1.6 billion (US$165,803) in prize money at the Badminton Super League, which will be held in Surabaya, East Java, on Feb. 3-9.
Super League director Yoppy Rosimin said on Thursday this year’s prize would be higher than that of the Rp 1.3 billion offered on in 2011.
“We are trying to increase the amount of ...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day