Rp 1.6 billion up for grabs at Super League
The Jakarta Post
Semarang, Central Java: Shuttlers will have a chance to grab a total of Rp 1.6 billion (US$165,803) in prize money at the Badminton Super League, which will be held in Surabaya, East Java, on Feb. 3-9.
Super League director Yoppy Rosimin said on Thursday this year’s prize would be higher than that of the Rp 1.3 billion offered on in 2011.
“We are trying to increase the amount of ...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine