Rp 1.6 billion up for grabs at Super League
The Jakarta Post
Semarang, Central Java: Shuttlers will have a chance to grab a total of Rp 1.6 billion (US$165,803) in prize money at the Badminton Super League, which will be held in Surabaya, East Java, on Feb. 3-9.
Super League director Yoppy Rosimin said on Thursday this year’s prize would be higher than that of the Rp 1.3 billion offered on in 2011.
“We are trying to increase the amount of ...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official