Rp 1.6 billion up for grabs at Super League
The Jakarta Post
Semarang, Central Java: Shuttlers will have a chance to grab a total of Rp 1.6 billion (US$165,803) in prize money at the Badminton Super League, which will be held in Surabaya, East Java, on Feb. 3-9.
Super League director Yoppy Rosimin said on Thursday this year’s prize would be higher than that of the Rp 1.3 billion offered on in 2011.
“We are trying to increase the amount of ...
- Garuda Indonesia reigns as world’s best airline cabin crew for fourth consecutive year
- Bali ready for Obama vacation
- Ahok to move back to Cipinang
- Snipers deployed to secure Idul Fitri travelers in East Java
- Government set to revise negative investment list again
- Malang students invent device that pinches butt of drowsy drivers
- Everyone named Bambang invited for 'iftar' today
- Jakarta plans to spend Rp 74 trillion next year
- Golkar supports KPK investigation into cadre's alleged corruption: Setya
- Jokowi celebrates birthday by distributing staple goods to Bogor residents