Govt told to ratify Nagoya Protocol to save biodiversity
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Environmental groups have called on the government to ratify an international treaty that allows the country to reap the benefits of its own genetic resources.
The treaty, the Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from the Utilization (Nagoya Protocol), defined how countries access genetic resources and share the benefits of th...
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Costly holiday
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Macron in Russia for high
- Amnesty highlights sex