Govt told to ratify Nagoya Protocol to save biodiversity
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
Environmental groups have called on the government to ratify an international treaty that allows the country to reap the benefits of its own genetic resources.
The treaty, the Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and the Fair and Equitable Sharing of Benefits Arising from the Utilization (Nagoya Protocol), defined how countries access genetic resources and share the benefits of th...
- Not thieves, but wife, cleared funds out of customer account, says BRI
- Philippines tells UN it will quit ICC
- Indonesia wants Australia as full ASEAN member
- Will internet access in Bali be turned off at Nyepi?
- Lion Air, BRI promise affordable tickets to ‘New Balis’
- Japan's isolated older 'hikikomori' shun society for years
- Stan Lee cancels appearance at ComicCon Asia 2018
- GBK stadium to go dark for Earth Hour
- Katy Perry to bring 50 tons of cargo to Jakarta
- Indonesia, Australia to revisit maritime border agreement