Palm oil biofuel to curb oversupply
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, the world’s biggest palm oil producer, is mulling a move to produce biofuel to manage abundant local supplies.
Deputy Trade Minister Bayu Krisnamurthi said on Wednesday that the move would become a “fundamental solution” to curb an oversupply of the commodity in the overseas market that, has in part, contributed to falling international prices.
“We are trying to co...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Experts weigh in on the right amount of sleep