Palm oil biofuel to curb oversupply
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, the world’s biggest palm oil producer, is mulling a move to produce biofuel to manage abundant local supplies.
Deputy Trade Minister Bayu Krisnamurthi said on Wednesday that the move would become a “fundamental solution” to curb an oversupply of the commodity in the overseas market that, has in part, contributed to falling international prices.
“We are trying to co...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning