Palm oil biofuel to curb oversupply
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, the world’s biggest palm oil producer, is mulling a move to produce biofuel to manage abundant local supplies.
Deputy Trade Minister Bayu Krisnamurthi said on Wednesday that the move would become a “fundamental solution” to curb an oversupply of the commodity in the overseas market that, has in part, contributed to falling international prices.
“We are trying to co...
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry