Guess what?: Dewi says latest nude part is art
The Jakarta Post
Actress and singer Dewi Persik revealed that she has to appear naked in her latest movie Nyi Blorong. She said the naked part was demanded by the scenario and she hoped that people wouldn’t deem it as pornography.
“I’ll dance naked on the pole as required by the scene, with no pornographic intentions. I hope the people will take this the right way,” she said as quoted by kompas.com....
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers