Guess what?: Dewi says latest nude part is art
The Jakarta Post
Actress and singer Dewi Persik revealed that she has to appear naked in her latest movie Nyi Blorong. She said the naked part was demanded by the scenario and she hoped that people wouldn’t deem it as pornography.
“I’ll dance naked on the pole as required by the scene, with no pornographic intentions. I hope the people will take this the right way,” she said as quoted by kompas.com....
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein