Guess what?: Dewi says latest nude part is art
The Jakarta Post
Actress and singer Dewi Persik revealed that she has to appear naked in her latest movie Nyi Blorong. She said the naked part was demanded by the scenario and she hoped that people wouldn’t deem it as pornography.
“I’ll dance naked on the pole as required by the scene, with no pornographic intentions. I hope the people will take this the right way,” she said as quoted by kompas.com....
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Costly holiday
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey