Guess what?: Dewi says latest nude part is art
The Jakarta Post
Actress and singer Dewi Persik revealed that she has to appear naked in her latest movie Nyi Blorong. She said the naked part was demanded by the scenario and she hoped that people wouldn’t deem it as pornography.
“I’ll dance naked on the pole as required by the scene, with no pornographic intentions. I hope the people will take this the right way,” she said as quoted by kompas.com.
Movie producer Shanker RS said that he was the one who offered Dewi the part.
He said the actress had taken the part after she was convinced that movie meant no harm.
In the film, Dewi plays Larasati, the daughter of a woman who marries a ghost snake and manages to charm men with her beauty.
- Convenient confusion: Indonesia's incorporation of international law
- Indonesia-Australia continue to strengthen cooperation: Bishop
- Indonesia up 15 places in Ease of Doing Business index
- Govt to allow nickel ore, bauxite exports under new rules
- Leessang’s Kang Gary to leave ‘Running Man’
- Jessica prepared for Thursday's verdict
- Jokowi set to open Interpol conference in Bali next month
- Govt foils attempts to smuggle Rp 33.15b worth lobster seeds
- Doctor Strange is not Sherlock with magic, says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Ahok officially transfers office to acting governor