Guess what?: Dewi says latest nude part is art
The Jakarta Post
Actress and singer Dewi Persik revealed that she has to appear naked in her latest movie Nyi Blorong. She said the naked part was demanded by the scenario and she hoped that people wouldn’t deem it as pornography.
“I’ll dance naked on the pole as required by the scene, with no pornographic intentions. I hope the people will take this the right way,” she said as quoted by kompas.com....
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump