View point: I’m coming home, to the ones I love
Is there a single Jakartan who hasn’t been complaining about the unending rain that has plagued us for weeks? Our city is besieged by floods that have left more than 18,000 people homeless. Over a quarter of a million have been affected in other ways, many trapped for hours in the traffic or even in their offices.
Hadi, my cousin, who works in an office building near the Hotel Indonesia t...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey