View point: I’m coming home, to the ones I love
Is there a single Jakartan who hasn’t been complaining about the unending rain that has plagued us for weeks? Our city is besieged by floods that have left more than 18,000 people homeless. Over a quarter of a million have been affected in other ways, many trapped for hours in the traffic or even in their offices.
Hadi, my cousin, who works in an office building near the Hotel Indonesia t...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler