‘Silent diplomacy’ needed in Asian conflict resolution
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM There were two of them: Former vice president Jusuf Kalla (right) talks to chair of the Asian Peace and Reconciliation Council Surakiart Sathirathai (center) and former prime minister of Malaysia Tun Abdullah Ahmad Badawi after an ambassadorial briefing at the ASEAN Secretariat in Jakarta on Wednesday. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)Asian nations should pursue a more effective and subtle approach in resolving ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga