Riau governor claims innocence in graft case
The Jakarta Post
Riau Governor Rusli Zainal claimed he was not involved in the 2012 National Games (PON) graft scandal, despite incriminating testimony from several witnesses during his trial.
“Alhamdulillah [praise God], I never ordered my subordinates [to bribe the councilors],” he told reporters on Friday.
The case centers on the construction of a PON venue in Riau. Rusli allegedly ordered his...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Supreme Court receives Ahok’s case review petition
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’