Riau governor claims innocence in graft case
The Jakarta Post
Riau Governor Rusli Zainal claimed he was not involved in the 2012 National Games (PON) graft scandal, despite incriminating testimony from several witnesses during his trial.
“Alhamdulillah [praise God], I never ordered my subordinates [to bribe the councilors],” he told reporters on Friday.
The case centers on the construction of a PON venue in Riau. Rusli allegedly ordered his...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein