Wiranto’s declaration can wait, Hanura says
The Jakarta Post
The People’s Conscience Party (Hanura) will declare former general Wiranto as its presidential candidate by the end of this year at the latest, a top party official says.
Hanura politician Saleh Husin said on Friday that the party was now busy looking for potential legislative candidates and was in no rush to officially announce Wiranto’s nomination. “If he declares his candidacy now,...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Tech startup Koltiva expands assistance to coffee, oil palm farmers
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Ahok’s deputy promises card-based microcredit scheme for street vendors
- 8 Lombok-Bali flights cancelled for Nyepi
- Legislators baffled by conflicting interests in election bill