Wiranto’s declaration can wait, Hanura says
The Jakarta Post
The People’s Conscience Party (Hanura) will declare former general Wiranto as its presidential candidate by the end of this year at the latest, a top party official says.
Hanura politician Saleh Husin said on Friday that the party was now busy looking for potential legislative candidates and was in no rush to officially announce Wiranto’s nomination. “If he declares his candidacy now,...
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Riau Islands Police beefed up to 12,000 to anticipate South China Sea tension
- Pinot competes with Beyonce in annual social media awards
- Asia’s most and least powerful passports
- Graft cases may affect Agus, Sylviana's electability: Pollster
- Indonesian Military to build naval base in Papua
- Qatar new target of Indonesia’s weapons export
- Anti graft body may detain ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO on Rolls Royce deals
- Three Indonesians kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf
- Police ban transgender cultural event in South Sulawesi