In Solo, a call to fire officials who abuse women
The Jakarta Post
The protesters brought with them pillow cases bearing 1,001 signatures, chosen to symbolize that officials’ lives at home should be subject to public scrutiny, as they are supposed to set examples for the community.
“The Home Minister ha...
- 11 Indonesians evacuated from clashes in Marawi
- South Jakarta to record newcomers, increase security
- Four named suspects in case of alleged graft connected to BPK, ministry
- Anies Baswedan's brother passes away
- Religious leaders call for bolder steps against intolerant, anti-Pancasila groups
- Former first lady calls for fight against intolerance
- ‘Jamu’ fuels Jokowi’s frenetic schedule
- Call for tolerance as fasting month begins
- Bogor ensures plentiful stocks of staple foods during Ramadhan
- Jakarta to ban roadside predawn meals during Ramadhan