Written in romance
The Jakarta Post
Most people probably don’t realize the extent to which their expectations about love have been shaped by romance novels.
It is virtually impossible for anyone to think about what constitutes love without having specific characters and scenes from various works of literature come to mind.
You would be hard-pressed, for instance, to find a person who can think about romantic forms o...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church