Written in romance
The Jakarta Post
Most people probably don’t realize the extent to which their expectations about love have been shaped by romance novels.
It is virtually impossible for anyone to think about what constitutes love without having specific characters and scenes from various works of literature come to mind.
You would be hard-pressed, for instance, to find a person who can think about romantic forms o...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed