Written in romance
The Jakarta Post
Most people probably don’t realize the extent to which their expectations about love have been shaped by romance novels.
It is virtually impossible for anyone to think about what constitutes love without having specific characters and scenes from various works of literature come to mind.
You would be hard-pressed, for instance, to find a person who can think about romantic forms o...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens