Cina Benteng celebrate New Year with few festivities
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
The temple: The Anurudha Cetiya Temple in Kampung Dongkal is one place where neighborhood residents come to pray. It is only a few days before Chinese New Year, or Imlek, but revelry — like the red Chinese decorations that usually color the celebrations of the day — are nowhere to be found in one neighborhood in Tangerang, West Java.
Residents of Kampung Dongkal in Pondok Jagung ...
- Official turns mute about flourishing prostitution in his area
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- British actor Fiennes given Serbian passport