Cina Benteng celebrate New Year with few festivities
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
The temple: The Anurudha Cetiya Temple in Kampung Dongkal is one place where neighborhood residents come to pray. It is only a few days before Chinese New Year, or Imlek, but revelry — like the red Chinese decorations that usually color the celebrations of the day — are nowhere to be found in one neighborhood in Tangerang, West Java.
Residents of Kampung Dongkal in Pondok Jagung ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens