Your letters: Can the Democratic Party be restored?
The Jakarta Post
Although Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) chairman Abraham Samad seems to be keeping the details of the sports center investigation under wraps for now, Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum may be in the firing line due to his alleged involvement.
Indeed, Anas’ life could be said to have been a huge saga from the moment he stepped into politics in 1997 as chairman of the Isla...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students