Your letters: Can the Democratic Party be restored?
The Jakarta Post
Although Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) chairman Abraham Samad seems to be keeping the details of the sports center investigation under wraps for now, Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum may be in the firing line due to his alleged involvement.
Indeed, Anas’ life could be said to have been a huge saga from the moment he stepped into politics in 1997 as chairman of the Isla...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Lee Min-ho wins top award for boosting Korea’s brand
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games