Your letters: Can the Democratic Party be restored?
The Jakarta Post
Although Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) chairman Abraham Samad seems to be keeping the details of the sports center investigation under wraps for now, Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum may be in the firing line due to his alleged involvement.
Indeed, Anas’ life could be said to have been a huge saga from the moment he stepped into politics in 1997 as chairman of the Isla...
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements
- Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meet
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Two entertainment venues shut down over drugs
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Smartphone app promises speech therapy at your fingertips