Your letters: Can the Democratic Party be restored?
The Jakarta Post
Although Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) chairman Abraham Samad seems to be keeping the details of the sports center investigation under wraps for now, Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum may be in the firing line due to his alleged involvement.
Indeed, Anas’ life could be said to have been a huge saga from the moment he stepped into politics in 1997 as chairman of the Isla...
- Preparing ahead for smart contracts
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Indonesia to limit e-cigarette imports, sales: Minister
- Goldman Sachs ordered to pay $24 million to Indonesia tycoon
- Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs inaugurates two ships for Sail Sabang
- Asia's richest banker spots a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
- Court rejects pretrial motion of hate speech suspect Jonru Ginting
- SOEs develop Papuan coffee for export
- China's Tencent overtakes Facebook in market value
- Airport trains to start running early next month