A mass or nonprofit organization bill?
After several postponements and fierce criticism, a bill drafted for mass organization will be legalized this month. Societal dynamics mean that Law No. 8/1985 on mass organizations is no longer adequate for accommodating and guaranteeing the freedom to establish a union, to congregate and to express opinions as stated in the 1945 Constitution.
There are suspicions that the bill contains st...
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge