More than just coconuts
Mixed use: Australian contemporary artist Nicholas Mangan speaks with Laplapan villager Wayan Subawa about coconut oil harvest processes.Now in his late 80s, farmer Wayan Gologan of Laplapan village in Gianyar still climbs coconut palms to harvest the coconut oil his village is famous for.
Almost toothless with age, Wayan is still fit, his hands over the decades growing strong and elongated...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed