More than just coconuts
Mixed use: Australian contemporary artist Nicholas Mangan speaks with Laplapan villager Wayan Subawa about coconut oil harvest processes.Now in his late 80s, farmer Wayan Gologan of Laplapan village in Gianyar still climbs coconut palms to harvest the coconut oil his village is famous for.
Almost toothless with age, Wayan is still fit, his hands over the decades growing strong and elongated...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool