Comments: Franchising rule to slap limit on KFC, McDonald’s
The Jakarta Post
Feb. 16, p. 1
The Trade Ministry has introduced its latest regulation on restaurant franchising in a move to avert monopolies in the business and endorse greater participation from local players through third-party ownership.
The regulation limits a single master franchisee to owning a maximum of 250 outlets. If the franchisee wants to open more outlets it must invite a third party t...
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Depok Police release sexual assault suspect from detention