Comments: Franchising rule to slap limit on KFC, McDonald’s
The Jakarta Post
Feb. 16, p. 1
The Trade Ministry has introduced its latest regulation on restaurant franchising in a move to avert monopolies in the business and endorse greater participation from local players through third-party ownership.
The regulation limits a single master franchisee to owning a maximum of 250 outlets. If the franchisee wants to open more outlets it must invite a third party t...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab