Comments: Who cares if you are Singh, Sang or Song…
The Jakarta Post
Feb. 17, p. 1
It was a cloudy day in January as I passed by the Kota area in West Jakarta. I looked around and thought, “what a change from yesteryear — the shops are now selling items like food and decor openly for Chinese New Year celebrations”.
I suddenly remembered my heyday 30-years-ago in another Asian city, where our celebrations had to be contained. (By Aruna Harjani)<...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash