Comments: Who cares if you are Singh, Sang or Song…
The Jakarta Post
Feb. 17, p. 1
It was a cloudy day in January as I passed by the Kota area in West Jakarta. I looked around and thought, “what a change from yesteryear — the shops are now selling items like food and decor openly for Chinese New Year celebrations”.
I suddenly remembered my heyday 30-years-ago in another Asian city, where our celebrations had to be contained. (By Aruna Harjani)<...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...