Comments: Who cares if you are Singh, Sang or Song…
The Jakarta Post
Feb. 17, p. 1
It was a cloudy day in January as I passed by the Kota area in West Jakarta. I looked around and thought, “what a change from yesteryear — the shops are now selling items like food and decor openly for Chinese New Year celebrations”.
I suddenly remembered my heyday 30-years-ago in another Asian city, where our celebrations had to be contained. (By Aruna Harjani)<...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Jakarta's Pacific Place opens doors to ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ universe
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone