Political parties: In desperate need of leadership and strategy
Novianta LT Hutagalung and Zamsu Bahar Arifin
The transformation of this nation as a whole cannot be separated from the governance of political parties. It is no secret that in Indonesia, proximity to those who are in power is the predominant factor affecting the success of a business or the shape and implementation of legal, social and economic policies.
Nepotism, though considered having negative implications, actually has sociocult...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga