Political parties: In desperate need of leadership and strategy
Novianta LT Hutagalung and Zamsu Bahar Arifin
The transformation of this nation as a whole cannot be separated from the governance of political parties. It is no secret that in Indonesia, proximity to those who are in power is the predominant factor affecting the success of a business or the shape and implementation of legal, social and economic policies.
Nepotism, though considered having negative implications, actually has sociocult...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens