Political parties: In desperate need of leadership and strategy
Novianta LT Hutagalung and Zamsu Bahar Arifin
The transformation of this nation as a whole cannot be separated from the governance of political parties. It is no secret that in Indonesia, proximity to those who are in power is the predominant factor affecting the success of a business or the shape and implementation of legal, social and economic policies.
Nepotism, though considered having negative implications, actually has sociocult...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote