Text your say: Ibas caught on camera
The Jakarta Post
Your comments on lawmaker Edhie “Ibas” Baskoro Yudhoyono, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s son, who was caught on camera leaving the House of Representatives only moments after signing the attendance list for a plenary session.
It’s a common practice that is no longer noticed. No one bothers anymore to say what they feel, let alone protest.
But I really appreciate that he has offered an apology and resigned from his post at the House.
Eddy Arjuna Zainy
It’s a bad example. As a son of the President and a member of the House, he has to set a good example to the people.
He must attend a plenary session and give opinions about the issues being discussed after signing the
Any members of the House who do not do their jobs properly could be considered as practicing corruption because they only want money from the state.
I hope whoever does such bad things receives punishment!
These are our representatives in the House.
If they cannot take money, they take time.
What a bad act! I’m really pessimistic for the young generation in Indonesia.
Someday Ibas will lead this country but I’m not sure he will be able to make this country better.
Conflicting parties within Indonesian soccer are to meet at a congress of the Indonesian Soccer Association (PSSI) next month to try to end their protracted dispute. Will the congress manage to settle the dispute and usher in a higher standard of Indonesian soccer?
Send your thoughts by email, SMS, Twitter or Facebook. Include your name and city.
tjpforum tjpforum SMS +628111872772 [email protected]
- Catholic university refuses to remove billboards with hijab-clad student
- Rachmawati says meetings, cash transfer not evidence of treason
- Study finds majority of people condemning Ahok's ‘blasphemy’ not well informed
- Charging-device producer Anker aims to tap Indonesian market
- Duterte assures Robredo will be VP ‘until last day of her term’
- Muslims lambast Christmas service raid in Bandung
- Indonesia over the moon after $9.4 million win against Churchill
- Public faith in Jokowi remains high despite anti-Ahok movement
- FUI forces Christian university to drop billboard with hijab-clad student
- N.Sumatra dispatches assistance for Aceh earthquake victims