Your letters: FedEx complaint
The Jakarta Post
I would like to express my disappointment with the FedEx service in Indonesia.
It’s been more than a month now and we are still waiting to receive our personal shipment from Singapore. The package tracking number is AWB: 838028968937.
We have been in contact with FedEx Indonesia back and forth for the past month. Not only has it been hard to call the company, since no one answers...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- West Java residents return to their homes after deadly tremor
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief