Your letters: FedEx complaint
The Jakarta Post
I would like to express my disappointment with the FedEx service in Indonesia.
It’s been more than a month now and we are still waiting to receive our personal shipment from Singapore. The package tracking number is AWB: 838028968937.
We have been in contact with FedEx Indonesia back and forth for the past month. Not only has it been hard to call the company, since no one answers...
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official