Your letters: FedEx complaint
The Jakarta Post
I would like to express my disappointment with the FedEx service in Indonesia.
It’s been more than a month now and we are still waiting to receive our personal shipment from Singapore. The package tracking number is AWB: 838028968937.
We have been in contact with FedEx Indonesia back and forth for the past month. Not only has it been hard to call the company, since no one answers its hotline number, but also we have received mixed messages from FedEx personnel. Until today, we have no clarity on what is happening with our shipment or when we will receive it.
As a customer, one only expects a world-class global company that offers services like FedEx to be more professional and do
better in servicing its clients.
I hope this letter urges FedEx to provide clarity on our shipment and on how to better its services.
- Dutch woman dies after train accident in Yogyakarta
- Piko-Taro’s ‘Pen Pineapple Apple Pen’ debuts on Billboard 100
- Japan pledges support for Indonesian infrastructure development
- 10 arrested over alleged illegal levies in S. Sulawesi
- Double standards: The defining of homosexuality as pornographic in Indonesia
- Alleged foreign sex workers facing immigration charges
- We are working to address traffic congestion: Ahok
- Jokowi's Java-centric development widening wealth gap: INDEF
- Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur to have one halal certification
- Second legal warning over land ownership ban sent to Yogyakarta governor