Your letters: FedEx complaint
The Jakarta Post
I would like to express my disappointment with the FedEx service in Indonesia.
It’s been more than a month now and we are still waiting to receive our personal shipment from Singapore. The package tracking number is AWB: 838028968937.
We have been in contact with FedEx Indonesia back and forth for the past month. Not only has it been hard to call the company, since no one answers...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case