Your letters: FedEx complaint
The Jakarta Post
I would like to express my disappointment with the FedEx service in Indonesia.
It’s been more than a month now and we are still waiting to receive our personal shipment from Singapore. The package tracking number is AWB: 838028968937.
We have been in contact with FedEx Indonesia back and forth for the past month. Not only has it been hard to call the company, since no one answers...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research