Workers’ skills should not decide wages
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
Employers can no longer use incompetence or a lack of productivity among their employees as a basis to determine wages.
The director general for training and productivity development at the Manpower and Transmigration Ministry, Abdul Wahab Bangkonang, said that employees who had worked for more than one year in the formal sector should have decent skills in their line of work, regardless of...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot