Workers’ skills should not decide wages
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
Employers can no longer use incompetence or a lack of productivity among their employees as a basis to determine wages.
The director general for training and productivity development at the Manpower and Transmigration Ministry, Abdul Wahab Bangkonang, said that employees who had worked for more than one year in the formal sector should have decent skills in their line of work, regardless of...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs