BNI net profits rise 21% on lending growth, recovery
The Jakarta Post
State-owned Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) enjoyed a 21 percent increase in net profits last year on the back of a rise in credit disbursements, which was in line with overall growth in the banking industry, and recovery of bad debts.
BNI booked Rp 7.1 trillion (US$731 million) in net profits last year, a significant increase compared to the Rp 5.8 trillion it reaped a year earlier.
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine