BNI net profits rise 21% on lending growth, recovery
The Jakarta Post
State-owned Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) enjoyed a 21 percent increase in net profits last year on the back of a rise in credit disbursements, which was in line with overall growth in the banking industry, and recovery of bad debts.
BNI booked Rp 7.1 trillion (US$731 million) in net profits last year, a significant increase compared to the Rp 5.8 trillion it reaped a year earlier.
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash