World golfers set to return to Indonesia for PGA championship
The Jakarta Post
After a year hiatus, the Enjoy Jakarta Indonesia PGA Championship will return on March 28-31 at the Emeralda Golf and Country Club, Depok, West Java.
More than 150 golfers from 20 countries, including 2011 champion Andre Stolz of Australia, Jeev Milkha Singh of India, Simon Dyson of England, Daniel Chopra of Sweden and Shingo Katayama of Japan are expected to participate in the US$1 million...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker