World golfers set to return to Indonesia for PGA championship
The Jakarta Post
After a year hiatus, the Enjoy Jakarta Indonesia PGA Championship will return on March 28-31 at the Emeralda Golf and Country Club, Depok, West Java.
More than 150 golfers from 20 countries, including 2011 champion Andre Stolz of Australia, Jeev Milkha Singh of India, Simon Dyson of England, Daniel Chopra of Sweden and Shingo Katayama of Japan are expected to participate in the US$1 million...
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- US ambassador visits pesantren to learn about Islam