Graft probe: The fallen victors and the broken promises
Hendi Yogi Prabowo
PREMIUM After the naming of former Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) chairman Luthfi Hasan Ishaaq as a suspect in the recent beef import bribery scandal, the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) once again made a bold move by naming former Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum a suspect for his involvement in the Hambalang graft case. Several legal and political scholars maintain that the KPK’s dec...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'