Trans Java double track set to operate in November
The Jakarta Post
The construction of the much-anticipated Trans-Java double-track railroad connecting the capital city to Surabaya, East Java is expected to be completed in November this year to boost railway traffic between the two cities.
Transportation Ministry railway director Hanggoro Budi Wiryawan said that the Rp 9.8 trillion (US$1 billion) project is currently 75.07 percent complete with several sec...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business