Trans Java double track set to operate in November
The Jakarta Post
Transportation Ministry railway director Hanggoro Budi Wiryawan said that the Rp 9.8 trillion (US$1 billion) project is currently 75.07 percent complete with several sec...
- BREAKING NEWS: Explosions hit East Jakarta
- BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
- BREAKING NEWS: Eyewitness hears "two explosions" erupt in East Jakarta
- Chaos erupts after suspected bomb blasts strike Kampung Melayu bus terminal
- BREAKING NEWS: Suicide bomber, policeman killed in Kampung Melayu attack: Police
- Light cigarettes linked to specific form of lung cancer
- EDITORIAL: In step with the Nazis?
- Portrait of Myanmar's 'Buddhist Bin Laden' chills Cannes
- Ahok resigns as Jakarta governor
- Ahok, sex, and a ghost story of democracy