Trans Java double track set to operate in November
The Jakarta Post
The construction of the much-anticipated Trans-Java double-track railroad connecting the capital city to Surabaya, East Java is expected to be completed in November this year to boost railway traffic between the two cities.
Transportation Ministry railway director Hanggoro Budi Wiryawan said that the Rp 9.8 trillion (US$1 billion) project is currently 75.07 percent complete with several sec...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan