Trans Java double track set to operate in November
The Jakarta Post
The construction of the much-anticipated Trans-Java double-track railroad connecting the capital city to Surabaya, East Java is expected to be completed in November this year to boost railway traffic between the two cities.
Transportation Ministry railway director Hanggoro Budi Wiryawan said that the Rp 9.8 trillion (US$1 billion) project is currently 75.07 percent complete with several sec...
- Three dead, 20 injured in pileup in Puncak
- Italian woman saves money for 2 years to marry Indonesian villager
- Arrested Chinese ship flees Navy guard
- Interpol-listed fugitive arrested in Bali to be deported soon
- House urged to immediately pass election bill into law
- Vocational education key to competing globally: Minister
- Silicon Valley's $400 juicer may be feeling the squeeze
- Police shooting victims treated at Mimika Hospital
- Govt launches vocational education program for C. Java, Yogyakarta
- Remittances to developing countries fall in 2016, Indonesia worse