Beverage boom Coffee craze
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
A barista filters coffee by a cotton “sock” over and over again in Aceh. (JP/Hotli Simanjuntak)Until a decade ago, finding a decent cup of Java coffee on Java required coffee aficionados to put in some serious legwork, and the results were often unrewarding. But then, the coffee craze kicked in.
As part of a growing trend that started in the early 2000s, coffee shops continue to flouris...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Macron in Russia for high
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey