Anas dragged into simulator graft case
Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
Former Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum told Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigators on Friday that he did not know anything about a corruption case centering on the procurement of vehicle simulators at the National Police Traffic Division Unit (Korlantas).
“I don’t know why I became a witness. I also don’t know what kind of information or statement is needed f...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students