Anas dragged into simulator graft case
Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
Former Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum told Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigators on Friday that he did not know anything about a corruption case centering on the procurement of vehicle simulators at the National Police Traffic Division Unit (Korlantas).
“I don’t know why I became a witness. I also don’t know what kind of information or statement is needed f...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government