Anas dragged into simulator graft case
Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
Former Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum told Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigators on Friday that he did not know anything about a corruption case centering on the procurement of vehicle simulators at the National Police Traffic Division Unit (Korlantas).
“I don’t know why I became a witness. I also don’t know what kind of information or statement is needed f...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Indonesia issues human rights decree for fisheries
- Ahok reports FPI leaders to police for perjury
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy