Anas dragged into simulator graft case
Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
Former Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum told Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigators on Friday that he did not know anything about a corruption case centering on the procurement of vehicle simulators at the National Police Traffic Division Unit (Korlantas).
“I don’t know why I became a witness. I also don’t know what kind of information or statement is needed f...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Modi talks tough on separatists after meeting Trudeau
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Dangdut legend Elvi Sukaesih set to receive police summons for her children’s alleged drug abuse
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- UN Security Council to vote on Syria ceasefire