Anas dragged into simulator graft case
Hans Nicholas Jong
The Jakarta Post
Former Democratic Party chairman Anas Urbaningrum told Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigators on Friday that he did not know anything about a corruption case centering on the procurement of vehicle simulators at the National Police Traffic Division Unit (Korlantas).
“I don’t know why I became a witness. I also don’t know what kind of information or statement is needed f...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs