Earth Hour to take over city parks
The Jakarta Post
Communities, businesses and administrations in Greater Jakarta will not only switch off electricity for one hour but also conduct other various green activities during the global World Wildlife Fund’s (WWF) Earth Hour campaign slated for Saturday.
The WWF Indonesia campaign coordinator for climate and energy, Verena Puspawardani, told reporters on Thursday that the organization would not ...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India