Earth Hour to take over city parks
The Jakarta Post
Communities, businesses and administrations in Greater Jakarta will not only switch off electricity for one hour but also conduct other various green activities during the global World Wildlife Fund’s (WWF) Earth Hour campaign slated for Saturday.
The WWF Indonesia campaign coordinator for climate and energy, Verena Puspawardani, told reporters on Thursday that the organization would not ...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins