Earth Hour to take over city parks
The Jakarta Post
Communities, businesses and administrations in Greater Jakarta will not only switch off electricity for one hour but also conduct other various green activities during the global World Wildlife Fund’s (WWF) Earth Hour campaign slated for Saturday.
The WWF Indonesia campaign coordinator for climate and energy, Verena Puspawardani, told reporters on Thursday that the organization would not ...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D