Indonesian teachers need more training
The Jakarta Post
School teachers take a competence test online at SMA Negeri 68 state high school in Central Jakarta last year. The government conducted the test to find the skills profile of teachers. (JP/P. J. Leo)Teachers reveal that the real problem in Indonesian education is the poor quality of the country’s teachers.
This is because teachers, mainly those in elementary schools, rarely participate in...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- Sleman promotes batik with Sleman Creative Award 2017
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears