Indonesian teachers need more training
The Jakarta Post
School teachers take a competence test online at SMA Negeri 68 state high school in Central Jakarta last year. The government conducted the test to find the skills profile of teachers. (JP/P. J. Leo)Teachers reveal that the real problem in Indonesian education is the poor quality of the country’s teachers.
This is because teachers, mainly those in elementary schools, rarely participate in...
- Locals traumatized after farmer eaten by snake
- Apple’s first R&D center to operate in second quarter
- Riau Police dispatch personnel to secure 313 rally
- Money, personal grudge thought to be behind murder of Medan journalist
- KPU Jakarta head denies special relationship with Anies
- Thousands to hit capital for anti-Ahok rally on Friday
- Woman tries to bring bayonet into courtroom for Ahok trial
- Indonesia strengthens aerial reconnaissance for maritime security
- Indonesia-European trade talks on track; to conclude this year
- CLFD to launch maiden real estate project in Indonesia