Mubadala Petroleum to start gas production in October
The Jakarta Post
UAE-based Mubadala Petroleum, which operates the Ruby field in Sebuku Island in the Makassar Strait, expects to start gas production in October this year, with an initial capacity of between 30 and 50 million metric standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd).
The gas will be distributed to nearby fertilizer works PT Pupuk Kaltim in East Kalimantan, Mubadala Petroleum Indonesia’s vice president ...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- West Java residents return to their homes after deadly tremor
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online