Mubadala Petroleum to start gas production in October
The Jakarta Post
UAE-based Mubadala Petroleum, which operates the Ruby field in Sebuku Island in the Makassar Strait, expects to start gas production in October this year, with an initial capacity of between 30 and 50 million metric standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd).
The gas will be distributed to nearby fertilizer works PT Pupuk Kaltim in East Kalimantan, Mubadala Petroleum Indonesia’s vice president ...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs