Mubadala Petroleum to start gas production in October
The Jakarta Post
UAE-based Mubadala Petroleum, which operates the Ruby field in Sebuku Island in the Makassar Strait, expects to start gas production in October this year, with an initial capacity of between 30 and 50 million metric standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd).
The gas will be distributed to nearby fertilizer works PT Pupuk Kaltim in East Kalimantan, Mubadala Petroleum Indonesia’s vice president ...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore