Mubadala Petroleum to start gas production in October
The Jakarta Post
UAE-based Mubadala Petroleum, which operates the Ruby field in Sebuku Island in the Makassar Strait, expects to start gas production in October this year, with an initial capacity of between 30 and 50 million metric standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd).
The gas will be distributed to nearby fertilizer works PT Pupuk Kaltim in East Kalimantan, Mubadala Petroleum Indonesia’s vice president ...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump