Mubadala Petroleum to start gas production in October
The Jakarta Post
UAE-based Mubadala Petroleum, which operates the Ruby field in Sebuku Island in the Makassar Strait, expects to start gas production in October this year, with an initial capacity of between 30 and 50 million metric standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd).
The gas will be distributed to nearby fertilizer works PT Pupuk Kaltim in East Kalimantan, Mubadala Petroleum Indonesia’s vice president ...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore