The mandate for procurement adjustment
Yusuf Setiaji and Curie Maharani
PREMIUM The enactment of the Law on the Defense Industry (LoDI) is seen as a significant breakthrough since it mandates the government to prioritize the domestic industry in arms procurement. The law implies that the government is willing to take advantage of defense procurement as a tool of industrial policy, that is to create, maintain and protect necessary industrial capability at a certain cost premiu...
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste