Batik history on display
Ganug Nugroho Adi
Wet: A batik maker dyes fabric in a large vat.The old European/Javanese-style building better known as Dalem Wuryaningratan stands out on Jl. Slamet
Riyadi in Surakarta.
The house was named after its first owner, Pangeran Haryo Wuryaningrat, who was the son-in-law of Surakarta Sultan Paku Buwono X (1866-1939).
More than just an antique building, Dalem Wuryaningratan is also home ...
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Insurance company to pay for coral reef damage in Raja Ampat