Batik history on display
Ganug Nugroho Adi
Wet: A batik maker dyes fabric in a large vat.The old European/Javanese-style building better known as Dalem Wuryaningratan stands out on Jl. Slamet
Riyadi in Surakarta.
The house was named after its first owner, Pangeran Haryo Wuryaningrat, who was the son-in-law of Surakarta Sultan Paku Buwono X (1866-1939).
More than just an antique building, Dalem Wuryaningratan is also home ...
- 'Bottom up' campaigning failed Ahok, and it might fail Jokowi
- Anies, Sandiaga win in all Jakarta municipalities, regency
- Polygamy not part of Islamic teachings: Muslim clerics
- PSSI eyes SEA Games gold, 4th place in 2018 Asian Games
- Jakarta election result will not negatively affect investment climate: BKPM
- 3 Singaporean military personnel banned from entering Indonesia
- Indonesia climbs six spots in 2017 press freedom ranking
- Former BPKM chairman passes away
- China bans list of Islamic names in restive Xinjiang region
- Squatters resettle Pasar Ikan area in defiance of eviction